First quarter 2016 results
LeasePlan Corporation N.V. today publishes its first quarter 2016 results.
LeasePlan Corporation N.V., the world’s leading fleet management and driver mobility company, today publishes its first quarter 2016 results.
Financial highlights Q1:
- Total assets up to EUR 21.7 billion at 31 March 2016, from EUR 21.4 billion at 31 December 2015. Increase reflects positive development of LeasePlan’s fleet size.
- Q1 net profit EUR 117.4 million (EUR 123.1 million in Q1 2015).
- Healthy capital and liquidity position: Common equity tier 1 ratio 18.3% at 31 March 2016 (17.0% at 31 December 2015), liquidity buffer at EUR 4.4 billion.
- LeasePlan Bank retail deposits at EUR 5.1 billion at 31 March 2016 (EUR 5.0 billion at 31 December 2015).
Operational highlights Q1:
- LeasePlan confirms global market leadership: increase of fleet to 1.58 million vehicles under management (1.55 million end of December 2015).
- Sustained growth in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME), Private Leasing and International & Corporate segments.
- Launch of new flexible leasing solution FlexiPlan, offering flexibility in contract duration and mileage, as part of LeasePlan’s strategy to be the one-stop-shop for corporate mobility needs, from hours to years.
- Total number of customers LeasePlan Bank Germany, opened in September 2015, exceeds 15,000.